Cinnamon Avenue is a new and beautiful piece of art developed by the most trusted and reputed Cinnamon Group which brings out innovativeness in each of their Project. The main motive of Cinnamon Group is to offer people a rich and luxurious way of living by fullfilling all their basic needs. Cinnamon Avenue is a project offering residential flats in a Apartment of area 4.5 Acre (Approx.). Cinnamon Avenue area that is spreaded over 10 miles offers many types of flats from low range flats with less number of rooms and toilets to high range flats with more number of rooms and more toilets. Mainly Cinnamon Avenue offers 2 and 3 bedroom flats in the following categories like :
- 2 Bedroom + Hall + Kitchen + 2 Toilets with area of 895 sq. ft.
- 2 Bedroom + Hall + Kitchen + 2 Toilets + Study Room with area of 1054 sq. ft.
- 3 Bedroom + Hall + Kitchen + 2 Toilets with area of 1298 sq. ft.
- 3 Bedroom + Hall + Kitchen + 4 Toilets + Servant Room with area of 1590 sq. ft.
There are total 760 flats in the total Area of Cinnamon Avenue Apartments. The main feature of this Apartments is that out of total area of this Apartment, only 20 % of Area is constructed and remaining 80 % area is used for plantation of trees to provide very fresh and pollution free air to the residents of this Apartment.
Flats built in Cinnamon Avenue Apartments are build by the finest workers and world class material is used for the construction purpose to make these flats tough and solid to make them withstand in the condition of Earthquake.Buildings in Cinnamon Avenue Apartments are of 20 floors.(Ground + 19 floors) and each floor is just having only 2 flats.Cinnamon Avenue from the exterior of flats is very relaxing and is designed to revitalize the body and soul with a massive peace of mind.All the international standards of construction are followed while designing Cinnamon Avenue Apartment in Noida Extension.Cinnamon Avenue Apartments also have several facilities to provide a good way of living like :
- Swimming pool with many changing rooms
- sauna and spa
- 100% power backup
- modular kitchens
- marble flooring in all rooms
- lobbies and balconies
- continuous water supply
- community/party hall
- jogging tracks
- Courts for games like badminton,basketball and volleyball
- table tennis room
- WiFi connectivity
- Massive parking space
In addition to the above features, there are many security features provided in Cinnamon Avenue Apartments :
- security Guards
- Electronic Alarms
In short Cinnamon Avenue provides a luxurious way of living with its non ending facilities in area far from the heavily populated cities.
To BOOK your flat at low price just Call at Ph- 8586999741 and visit our website- www.cinamonavenue.com to see the site plans and floor plans of flats in Cinnamon Avenue Apartments.
Cinnamon Avenue Apartments, Residential Flats, Cinnamon Avenue, Avenue Apartments